JB Mill foresters value the concept of timber management. We recognize that every landowner has different needs and interests. The value of woodlands can be viewed from multiple perspectives including environmental concerns, hunting, fishing, recreation, aesthetic, economic and more. We look forward to matching your goals with our experience and knowledge to customize a plan for you.
Our business in diverse markets gives us two major advantages over our competitors.
1. We continually price timber competitively when individual markets trend downward.
2. Our ability to use lesser quality cut-over timber.
- Skid roads, trails and landings fully reclaimed
- Experienced and reputable loggers
- References available at any time
- Free estimates – no obligation
- Customized timber harvests
- Payment in full at contract signing
You will benefit from a direct relationship with our foresters from beginning to end.
- Trumbull County
- Mahoning County
- Columbiana County
- Mercer County
- Lawrence County
- Beaver County
- Washington County
- Butler County
- Venango County
- Armstrong County